Kevin Reeves and me: A great holiday story

Knight1979

Alright for those who know me I'm a yank who has only been in England for 2 nights a long time ago in London. I became a City fan after their big comeback win against spuds in the 2004 FA cup. My dream is to go to Manchester and see a game. Anyway I'm from Dallas Texas and went to a suburban Dallas high school with a girl named Jessica. She was a good friend who I haven't heard from in a long time until I found her recently on facebook. I was a little tipsy one night and going through Jessica's photos on facebook and I noticed she is dating a Phil Reeves from Manchester, England. One of her photos is a poster of Kevin Reeves whilst at Manchester City. The next photo is of her and her boyfriend in front of Eastlands decked out in City apparel. I noticed a resemblance between Phil Reeves (the boyfriend) and Kevin Reeves. So I can only deduce that my texas high school friend is dating a relative of an ex City player. I'm not sure what the relationship is between Phil and Kevin Reeves yet but I just sent her a message. If anyone cares to enlighten me, let me know. So yes its a very convoluted story but I don't care, I feel like I have a closer connection to City and that's all that counts. Its a small world chaps.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.