Khaldoon End Of Season Interview Thread

Daz_Blue

FLORIDA, USA, FORMALLY OF WOODHOUSE PARK MANCHESTE
Thread to discuss what we think he will say and to discuss what he does say whenever he does it......is it normally within a day or 2 of the season end that its shown ?

He will mention, FFP, Manager, Player transfers in and out , stadium expansion EDS and new training facility .........also new sponsorship deals

i will be listening to see what he has to say about the managers position, if it sounds like Pelle is going then i expect to hear some news about Pep, specifically i want to know his views on if GIF's should be allowed on the thread.

Prestwich_Blue said:
He'll say he realises he was completely wrong about muffins and that they are definitely barms.

He lost a lot of credibility with me on that one.

Really he needs to deliver Pep and Messi to get some of it back.

Prestwich_Blue said:
He'll say he realises he was completely wrong about muffins and that they are definitely barms.

Don't you pollute this thread with your rag filth

I hope he comes out straight and tells everyone to verify their Bluemoon e-mail addresses and passwords. It is rather important.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.