Khaldoon End Of Season Interview Thread

I hope Khaldoon doesn't say he understands the fans' frustrations, because quite clearly he doesn't and his management don't.

A little advice for him :

x1ezye.png

I think we will need a couple of good signings before he makes his post season interview, so we have something positive to look at.

No agenda either way but the way Pellegrini's exit has been managed by the club in terms of recognising his achievements, is shameful when compared to Mancini, whom we had to have a whip round for.

A gift from your Employers or a heartfelt gesture of appreciation from the fans which involved us stumping up our own hard earned cash. Which would you value most?

I agree though that the way the club handled Mancini's departure (and the trashing afterwards) did them no favours - even if he was a stroppy bastard :)

He'll harp on about how close we were to making the CL final - a huge progression (though that will be undermined if we're in the Europa next season). He'll then talk about the academy, about Pellegrini and how he oversaw a further three trophies. He'll no doubt talk with intelligence about how Leicester winning the league should be an example to us all on how fight, determination and passion for the game can win through and how the recruitment of Pep Guardiola will ensure City show the same next season in what he believes will be a historic year for the club.

Nacho will be the focus of how well the academy is now doing. And the FA Cup game at Chelsea will be spun to suggest we handed "X" number of academy players their first team debuts including "X" numbers of English/Mancunians.

A lot of spin when he really should be saying "well that was shite! Let's crack on with Pep and hope for a lot better".

He got an LS Lowry original titled matchstick footballers who cannot defend
Lowry did one entitled "The Cripples". I'll say no more on that.

I expect him to be brutally honest. Something like "I have to take full responsibility for the mistakes that were made. I made a serious error of judgement and I must hold up my hands and offer a fulsome apology. We will learn lessons from this and move on. I now fully realise it's a barm."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.