Khaldoon End Of Season Interview Thread

In fairness to Khaldoon he has said that we've under achieved in the past & not tried to cover it up. He will no doubt show his disappointment in not challenging for the league but will pick out the high spots,winning the Capital One along with a semi final CL.
I also expect him to say that this will be the most important year for the club since the takeover.

I like Khaldoon, but this year I honestly don't give a fuck what he says. It's just PR bullshit anyway. I'll give it a miss.

He looked like he was fuming on Sunday and that's what matters to me. Hope a fire is lit under some of the lazy arses in the dressing room.

the future and pep and new players and I hope he talks about the starting the build of the other stand to take us over 60.000 stadium fuck what people say about empty seats more seats at £299 season tickets what can you moan about. it just needs a bit more time and the mix on the field and manager and players and young blues from the youth team

His end of season review/speech is proably the last thing on his mind, he is probably getting his arse handed to him by S.Mansour.
Whilst Khaldoon is an extremely successful and acomplished business man and one of S.Mansours trusted allies he will need to answer to the big man on just what has gone wrong and how.
Like wise Txiki and Soriano will have to do so to Khaldoon, Shit rolls down hill as they say....... The only one getting away with it so to speak is Pellegrini!!!

great news lads the chairman just done is end of season video after yesterday game here is the video

There should be an end of season manchester City fan interview for the fans perspective of our season and the manager.

Last edited:
There be should an end of season manchester City fan interview for the fans perspective of our season and the manager.
I wouldn't ask for that .
We would get someone from bluemoon tv who just would tow the club line .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.