Khaldoon: "I Really Care" (About The Fans)

makes me laugh when non match attending telly fans think season card prices are fine.

Let alone the ones who go but either get a concession or earn loads
Tbf they are allowed an opinion, although if they attack posters who are season card holders that's a bit different.

Personally I think it's a pisstake to raise them and I don't give a fuck what our owners have done and spent.

So you'd have been ok with the increase if we'd won the title then?

That's not what I'm saying. I think they're too expensive as it is; but the season of disappointment makes the price rise even less understandable. If City were meandering around 11th then they'd be nowhere near the current prices.

Interesting ones elsewhere with the criticism of those that earn more. I tend to find wealthier people have a bigger house, more powerful car and spend a little more at the supermarket. Only those on £££ really have money to throw around. We all live within our means as best we can. Friends with wives and children had to pack it in years ago and money is tight.

That's not what I'm saying. I think they're too expensive as it is; but the season of disappointment makes the price rise even less understandable. If City were meandering around 11th then they'd be nowhere near the current prices.

Interesting ones elsewhere with the criticism of those that earn more. I tend to find wealthier people have a bigger house, more powerful car and spend a little more at the supermarket. Only those on £££ really have money to throw around. We all live within our means as best we can. Friends with wives and children had to pack it in years ago and money is tight.

Personally i was disappointed that they went up, i pay for my sons also, but at an increase of £15 on mine i could live with it. it was your comment of us being disappointing last season that i found strange, if we had a disastrous season next year and finished 8th would you expect a decrease? They'll only ever go one way and that won't be down.

Personally i was disappointed that they went up, i pay for my sons also, but at an increase of £15 on mine i could live with it. it was your comment of us being disappointing last season that i found strange, if we had a disastrous season next year and finished 8th would you expect a decrease? They'll only ever go one way and that won't be down.

That's not an easy question to address because it's not a plausible scenario. If the worst did happen then we'd lose current players and be unable to sign replacements as they'd prefer European football with a side going places. I guarantee the glory hunters would walk as would those who use Seasoncards three or four times a campaign. It'd take spectacular marketing from City to see a price increase there.

Perhaps a discount for an early renewal or something. Hopefully this isn't a situation either of us have to face whilst expectation is so high!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.