Khaldoon interview

Words are all good and well after the event.

But at some point he or Sheikh Mansour OK'd the season ticket price rises, long before the end of season annual interview.

Khaldoon could have used those words to say "We decided not to increase season ticket prices because our fans are.....(fill in as appropriate)

£500k to City is peanuts. It will make no difference whatsoever.

But freezing ticket prices, or even reducing them, would have been a massive statement, and a massive PR exercise by Khaldoon and the club.

Night.

image.jpg
Blame ffp

Blame ffp
Easy excuse mate, I'd taher look at some of the money and inflated wages paid to poor players.....eg Bony (not the only one) came for a fortune and on a very big wage rise, can't remember what he's on now but it'll not be the 'pennies' he was on at Swansea. If we'd only doubled his wages and remember he was coming to a top 2/3 club in the country at the very least from with respect Swansea we'd be able to have no prices rises for a season.

There are numerous others who failed and to be fair nobody is signed to fail but Rodwell, Sinclair, Nolito etc the list does go on.

All this innuendo about Joe Hart is, to my mind, disgraceful. If someone has something concrete to say about what poor Joe is supposed to have done then either come out and say it or, as they say in the marriage vows, forever hold your peace!!

Joe isn't on here to defend himself, Guardiola or whoever decided haven't said anything but people keep insinuating that Joe has done something really terrible. I am sure that if that were true someone would have leaked whatever it was before now. In this day and age you can't sneeze without someone either taking a selfie of it or deciding that you've got pneumonia, so let's just leave it be. Khaldoon for all his alleged openness wasn't for answering the question when whoever was interviewing him asked so let it lie for goodness sake until someone from the club tells us.

Sorry but I am just getting fed up of it.

Joe won however many golden gloves and yet people are still not showing him respect even though his alleged world class replacement was an absolute and utter disaster but hey let's all blame Joe Hart.

Even though it is going over old ground now,I couldn't agree more with you,if it was a club decision as being referred to,then it was a major fuck up by all involved,and even someone with a half working brain can see that now,I'd go as far to say that it cost us a trophy

Easy excuse mate, I'd taher look at some of the money and inflated wages paid to poor players.....eg Bony (not the only one) came for a fortune and on a very big wage rise, can't remember what he's on now but it'll not be the 'pennies' he was on at Swansea. If we'd only doubled his wages and remember he was coming to a top 2/3 club in the country at the very least from with respect Swansea we'd be able to have no prices rises for a season.

There are numerous others who failed and to be fair nobody is signed to fail but Rodwell, Sinclair, Nolito etc the list does go on.

The way I look at it is that FIFA could have excluded or capped income from ticket sales when they came up with FFP but couldn't give a toss about the average fan. Now every club has to fleece the fans whether they like it our not.

We might have bought some duds but I don't think it was ever done without the best intentions. And the wages are set by the lack of regulation so again I blame FIFA and co.

FFP took away the privilege of not caring about money (for the good or the bad).

Mainly but not exclusively.

What goes round comes round. Cup final stabbing of Bobby.

Joe didn't become a bad keeper because of his commercial activities or his involvement with Fat Sam & Granny Shagger in a business venture.

I'd like to have seen Joe coached by Pep into the keeper he wanted,but Joes City career was over a long time before Pep arrived & Joe probably knew it.

we all make mistakes and when your building a club from scratch it takes time both on and off the field
but what i like about the board and chairman is there is no smoke and mirrors and no blowing smoke up the arss of people
its not nice at times and choices have to be made that not everybody will like and you just know that it could come back to bite you on the bum

but walk around the etihad campus and east manchester its crazy to think that its only 9 years in the making and in them 9 years 2 league titles 1 fa cup 2 league cup and 7 champions league places. then you start to feel its unbelievable what has happen in a short space of time and its only a small percentage of the vision they have for manchester city its crazy to think what the next 10 years will offer

show me any other club in the world that would not swap with manchester city right now even the mighty so called big clubs of the world would love to be in manchester city shoes and both on and off the field of play. so for all the people that are not happy with something or other just take a deep breath and think this is manchester city and for better or worse we stand by each other in good times and bad times and this club is special for the bad times we stood together and we stayed strong and true

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.