Khaldoon

Ha, sorry mate. Been having a few technical issues tonight so switched search off to ease the load on the server. Will switch it back on now, and hope for the best!
Quick, rename the thread, turn off the search feature again, spin @domalino three times, and see if he can find it again.

I hope there's a direct correlation between this news and the grossly insulting comments from that ignorant slug Tebas, who's head of La Liga.

Tebas was the first person I thought of when I saw the story.

I wouldn't be surprised if we heard from him in the next few days, he won't be happy.

Tebas was the first person I thought of when I saw the story.

I wouldn't be surprised if we heard from him in the next few days, he won't be happy.
Or we’ll be hearing less of him over the next few weeks.

I hope we told them they can shove the league up their arse as we left the La Liga offices today, taking one of their exciting players away from them

when I took the stadium tour wasn't allowed to step on the astro turf surrounding the pitch let alone walk on the pitch like that. Different rules I guess

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.