khedira

He's in Turin today for the medical. It will be interesting to see if he gets a pass. If he does I am pretty sure he would be a good signing for them given the imminent retirement of Andrea Pirlo. The Juve midfield needs an upgrade. Currently it is:-

Pogba, Marchisio, Pirlo, Vidal, Pereyra, Sturaro, Pepe, Padoin, Asamoah, Marrone and Rômolu (loan).

I thought he was more or less a done deal to Schalke, their OS even tweeted about him the other day.

He had a severe attack of diarrhoea whilst there which was probably construed as....."mmmmmmm... I'm making a big mistake here"

Juve have agreed €4m per season over 4 yrs.

This one should've been a no brainer if he could pass a medical. Definitely a missed opportunity with it being a free transfer.

With him going to Juve....anyone think he is a replacement for Pogba or Vidal? Maybe one of these already has one foot out the door.....

Gooners forums in full "Vidal to Arsenal is nailed on" despite Wenger's denial yesterday that his signature is imminent.

The Khedira signing was probably cover for the impending retirement of Andrea Pirlo who has won 4 successive league championship medals and it is entirely possible that following the CL final on Saturday he will make that announcement. He's 36 and his legs are now going.

At the moment there is a feeling in Italy that if any of the three key midfielders leave it is likely to be Arturo Vidal, not Pogba. Possibly Vidal and Sanchez have spoken about a move to London. If not, they certainly will have an opportunity to do so when they meet up at the Copa America which starts in 12 days time when the Chile squad gets together before that. The sort of figure being mentioned is €35m by the papers over there. Which sounds good value for any buyer, I'd say. He would be ideal at the Etihad.

Meanwhile, I agree with the above comments about the risk of signing Khedira. His previous two injuries would understandably cause people to be exceedingly circumspect when he may be susceptible to a recurrence of said injuries at any time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.