Kick-off times (according to OS)

Prestwich_Blue

According to the OS, there have been some significant and unannounced changes to kick-off times.

Our midweek fixture at West Ham will now be kicking off at 2:45am on Thursday 2 Feb, which means you'll have plenty of time to get the first train back to Manchester at 06:16.

Our home game v Swansea will be kicking off at 8:30pm on the Sunday, which means a very late night for travelling Swansea fans.

Bournemouth will now be kicking off at 3am on Tuesday, 14th Feb (see below) and our CL game at home to Monaco will be another 2:45am kick off.

The final change is that our kick-off time for the derby will be 9:15pm on the Sunday.

Utter fucking muppets.

According to the OS, there have been some significant and unannounced changes to kick-off times.

Our midweek fixture at West Ham will now be kicking off at 2:45am on Thursday 2 Feb, which means you'll have plenty of time to get the first train back to Manchester at 06:16.

Our home game v Swansea will be kicking off at 8:30pm on the Sunday, which means a very late night for travelling Swansea fans.

Bournemouth will now be kicking off at 3am on Tuesday, 14th Feb (see below) and our CL game at home to Monaco will be another 2:45am kick off.

The final change is that our kick-off time for the derby will be 9:15pm on the Sunday.

Utter fucking muppets.
And they wonder why fans moan about the fucking OS !!

People will poo-poo this thread, I'm sure @Prestwich_Blue, but you're right, if you can't get simple admin right, how on Earth can we expect to become the greatest club in the world?

Not just the OS. It seems to be symptomatic of the whole way the club is run. If you can't even get simple things like that right, then how do you expect to get the big things right?
Jesus' paperwork.
Doping Whereabouts.
Kick off times, can't even get the website admin user to have the right time zone set up.

Who's in charge of administration?
Can't imagine Khaldoon letting this go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.