Kids riding bikes on "private" estate

You need to buy your kids quad bikes. My lads makes a lovely noise when hurtling along.

Get onto the Interweb and get yourself an RPG. Do a bit of recce, find out where the **** lives, then fire it straight in his window.

Have a can of petrol on hand incase a good enough fire doesn't result from the grenade impact.

Failing that, explain the road safety aspect of your kids learning and hope he has a heart.

If that fails get back into the Interweb order a Samurai sword go round and lop off his legs whilst making mad kungfu type noises aiiiy..a. Type of vibe. That will give the **** something to think about and you console yourself with the knowledge you did all you could to settle it amicably.

The thin end of the wedge.

Today two extremely polite young lads on their nice shiny new pushbikes.

Tomorrow a gang of fat beer swilling Hells Angels from the Moss side chapter burning up rubber on their Harleys, doing wheelies on this bloke's drive and posting excretia through his letterbox.

Give people an inch.......

Are you the guy the OP is talking about? You seem a right miserable ****. :)

I think his approach is all wrong.

He should be offering your kids sweets and asking if they'd like to see his puppies then you would nt let them go within a mile of the place.
f1afd3c19e108658cec3bd2ef2f0b793.jpg

I would imagine if its a public road there is a public right of way and so your kids can ride there. I assume they/he don't object to the paper boy cycling there with the papers? Milk being delivered? Window cleaners? Tesco and the like delivering?

If he drives past your house on his way to his "private" road flag him down and ask him what right does he think he has to drive past your house lol

'Paper boys'?? Which decade are you in ...

The kids have been back a couple of times now and nothing has been said. I've told them if he comes out again to come and get me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.