Kiev at home ticket news

bzekosilva

Expensive week if you want to book Chelsea and Wembley.. For anyone who hadn't noticed that's on the cup schemes Kiev money is being taken out TUESDAY 9th.

Manchester City v FC Dynamo Kiev
Tuesday 15 March 2016
Kick off – 7.45pm

Supporters are advised that as a result of UEFA requirements, a number of seats allocated to 2015/16 Platinum and Gold Seasoncard holders who have registered on the UEFA Competition Cup Scheme are unavailable. Please see ‘Seat Relocation’ information below.

Please note: All Platinum/Gold Seasoncard holders registered on the 2015/16 UEFA Competition Cup Scheme will have payment taken from their nominated debit/credit card on Tuesday 9 February.

General admission tickets will be priced;

Colin Bell and East Stand Level 2

Adults: £40.00

16-21s / Over 65s: £25.00

Under 16s: £15.00

Disabled: £25.00

Colin Bell Stand and East Stand Levels 1 & 3

Adults: £35.00

16-21s / Over 65s: £22.50

Under 16s: £10

Disabled: £22.50

Family Stand and South Stand

Adults: £30.00

16-21s / Over 65s: £20.00

Under 16s: £5.00

Disabled: £20.00

Tickets will be available online at mcfc.co.uk/tickets, by telephone on +44 (0)161 444 1894 (option 1, option 1, option 2)* and in-person at the Ticket Office on the first floor of the City Store at the Etihad Stadium, for supporters that meet the following sales criteria;

- Cityzens with a 2015/16 Seasoncard – Wednesday 10 February at 9am.

- Cityzens Members – Thursday 11February at 9am.

- Non-Cityzens Members – Friday 12 February at 9am.

I will more than likely be going, but seems pretty steep for a last 16 tie against a side that isn't one of the top teams, dare I say it.

£40!

Well done City for dropping another price clanger.

Barcelona or Madrid maybe, but not Kiev.

God know's what the crowd will be if we get beat in the 1st leg.

The price is very reasonable. £30-40 for the champions league last 16 is absolutely fine. Was anyone really expecting City to offer tickets for £20 again? We've been spoilt with cheap tickets, this was never going to be dirt cheap.

Expected the price and not too fussed as am in the cup scheme so I have had decent prices before, howevwr the timing is poor with 2 london trips especially one being a cup final. Surely they could have waited till march 1st as most people will have had pay day then, 2 days notice is pretty short a time

As a last 16 game it's not really a bad price.However, in view of the opposition,the amount of games we have coming up and the general lack of love for the competition amongst many fans I'd be surprised if we get 40k there and that's if it's still close after the 1St leg.

The prices aren't unreasonable as a standalone fixture but taking into account the final tickets are on sale this week as well, it's a big wad of cash coming out all at once. Might have been a good shout to give those on the cup scheme or even season ticket holders a discount.

On the positive side, we won't be charged for any more home cup games this season...

Was thinking of making it back for this one but not at £40 with the traffic nightmare that would be Liverpool to Manchester and back. £40 for about 60 minutes of football or a half day of work doesn't really entice me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.