Kiev at home ticket news

I don't think the cost is excessive but there are so many games to attend at this stage of the season that I can't imagine it will be full. Cheaper tickets might have increased the chance but the club's priority is matchday revenue over having a full buzzing stadium.

£65 for me and my lad for eeer Kiev ?? I'd expect that for Bayern or barca but friggin Kiev ?

Unless cup scheme holders get a slight discount ?

Was tempted to book Wembley but thinking if it's worth £200 in tickets and travel, 10 hours on a coach to watch them not turn up and have Liverpool absolutely trounce us with ease. I still get flashbacks of the Wigan debacle and that was not a great day.
I mean I know it's no big deal to the players and manager because they still get paid and travel in style but I think I'm going to save my cash and watch it on the box.
Money for Kiev goes out tomorrow so guess I'm just going to have to pay it and hope we can be arsed

There'll be a daily fail/rag/dipper wank fest over the attendance for this one, without any thought or consideration for the match-going supporter, they'll slate us mercilessly.

Just looking at my expenditure from Spurs onwards and it works out to £308.00, including Chavs away (£30 x 2), Wembley (£72 x 2) & Loserpool (£52 x 2), then add season card payments @ £110.00 and you get the princely sum of £418.00 to watch 4 weeks footy for me and the mrs.

Thats just for tickets, no fuel, no beer, no food, no..

This will be the first CL no-show for me, just can't justify the expense.

Working class game, my fucking arse..

At £40 for Dinamo Kiev I reckon there'll be no more than 40,000 there, giving them £1.6m tops. Charge it at £20 and there would be 50,000 there, giving them £1m. This management would prefer the former to the latter though.

Wouldn't it be nice if, just after a semi-final & Wembley final they thought about giving the fans a bit of a reward and giving up some revenue in favour of helping the fans and getting a full house? Really becoming disillusioned with this club these days.

At £40 for Dinamo Kiev I reckon there'll be no more than 40,000 there, giving them £1.6m tops. Charge it at £20 and there would be 50,000 there, giving them £1m. This management would prefer the former to the latter though.

Wouldn't it be nice if, just after a semi-final & Wembley final they thought about giving the fans a bit of a reward and giving up some revenue in favour of helping the fans and getting a full house? Really becoming disillusioned with this club these days.

..and it's actually 2 x Semi-finals mate, if you went to the away leg.

I'm actually around for this match rather than being down South with work

I earn not an insignificant salary, but I have to prioritise
Is £35 excessive! To the slight majority, probably not, so really I should pay for my regular season card seat (£750 Gold L1 East) and watch the match and support my team

But I have BT Sport, so I can watch from my settee without the cost and hassle of travel etc

I decided not to go to Wembley for the League cup final as that would have cost me well in excess of £120 if I'd done it on the cheap and I have only been to one cup game this season, Hull, when I took one of the kids

£35 is a mistake City. As I said, I earn a good salary but won't be forking out for this, and we all know that if we progress and draw one of the big three, Barca, Real Madrid, Bayern Munich (actually, you can add Athletico Madrid to the list) the next round will have 50% more added to the price of a ticket

Was tempted to book Wembley but thinking if it's worth £200 in tickets and travel, 10 hours on a coach to watch them not turn up and have Liverpool absolutely trounce us with ease. I still get flashbacks of the Wigan debacle and that was not a great day.
I mean I know it's no big deal to the players and manager because they still get paid and travel in style but I think I'm going to save my cash and watch it on the box.
Money for Kiev goes out tomorrow so guess I'm just going to have to pay it and hope we can be arsed

Get yourself to Wembley if you can afford it. Liverpool are worse than us. We will surely turn up for that one!

I'm in SS3 so £30 for me for Kiev. I would have been pissed off paying more than that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.