Kiev ban over turned

I'm not one for posting expletive-laden comments....but FUCK ME! It looks like I might be able to make this one! Would be my first away day in Europe so to say I'm getting a bit giddy is an understatement ! It's all down to whether tickets are still on sale Monday morning for Cityzens, as that's my limit. But looks like I can get flights, get the time off, get a family pass(!) and still be back for a work meeting on Friday!

Is there any way to see how many tickets are sold and how many left? If so, I'll just spend the next 2 days watching the availability!

I'm not one for posting expletive-laden comments....but FUCK ME! It looks like I might be able to make this one! Would be my first away day in Europe so to say I'm getting a bit giddy is an understatement ! It's all down to whether tickets are still on sale Monday morning for Cityzens, as that's my limit. But looks like I can get flights, get the time off, get a family pass(!) and still be back for a work meeting on Friday!

Is there any way to see how many tickets are sold and how many left? If so, I'll just spend the next 2 days watching the availability!
Absolutely no way you won't get a ticket as long as you have some kind of membership won't come anywhere close to selling out

I'm in the same position. Would like to buy flights now as still relatively reasonable, will wait till Monday though as seems stupid to buy without being 100% I will have a ticket.

Also in Hotel Ukraine, on the very early flight out of Gatwick with UIA on the Wednesday.

Just coughed up the £4.50 now, following City is so expensive these days ;) Really looking forward to it.

Maybe a tad morbid, but any Blues planning a trip to Chernobyl? Can do day and overnight tours, but they only appear to run on certain days. Looks like there is a single day tour on the Thursday, might book onto that, $135.

The 10.50 am on Tues is looking favourite via Brussels, I can't find anything direct.

Get in! Got my ticket, and can't wait. My first ever European away day coming up :)

A bit of a logistical challenge in the end as I need to be in Aberdeen on Friday for work! But I managed to get on Air France from Newcastle via Paris on the way out, and KLM via Amsterdam back to Edinburgh on the way back, all for €90 and 28,000 Flying Blue miles. Admittedly, the KLM flight leaves at 7am on the Thursday, so don't imagine I'll be sleeping much! Still paid £13 for a hotel room - to dump my bags if nothing else.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.