Killer bass lines

I've never been to these BBC production shows, except for Smashing Pumpkins two years ago that I went to, but I always wonder how bands actually sound like when they play to the tracks. I find it funny when the crash goes when its not hit (EDIT: Referring to the Jam in the studio performance). I remembered Nirvana made a joke of it in Top of the Pops. I don't think it happens now though with better live tracking technology.

I guess Teen Spirit has a nice bass line. Some more bass lines to mention

Sam RIvers:

Justin Chancellor:

And the legend MCA Adam Yauch

Motorhead has killer bass but technically they are more guitar than bass the way Lemmy plays them

Tribute to Walter Becker who sadly died earlier today :( Very underrated Bass player/Guitarist/songwriter from the equally underrated, brilliant Steely Dan

Im a decent Bass player, playing for a long time and Ive tried to play Jaco's Bass line in Teen Town many times, thinking 'I will master it' but in the end I just gave up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.