King of the Kippax

Tried to find this last night o. He way out of the match. Couldn’t find anyone selling it. Would have come in really handy for my boat journey this weekend.

He's top 'o JMWay, he's top 'o JMWay, he's KotK, he's top 'o JMWay, Yer can't miss that nice lad - he's head 'n shoulders above any of the thousands traipsing down JMercerWay!

How many copies do they sell - I assume it is a labour of love for them these days and so long as they aren't losing money then fair play to them

How many copies do they sell - I assume it is a labour of love for them these days and so long as they aren't losing money then fair play to them
Yes with the internet and 24 hour news they are up against it but must have a loyal band of readers who have stuck with them over the years

Wasn’t their a fanzine called blueprint as well..have a vague recollection of a vinal being attached to one addition with a rehashed version of bluemoon with the commentary of the 5-1 at Maine road mixed into it..

There was and there was - a flexidisc of, I think, the Clive Tydlesly (sp) commentary from the 5-1 over beats from Adrian Sherwood/On U.

Sorry to derail thread.

There was and there was - a flexidisc of, I think, the Clive Tydlesly (sp) commentary from the 5-1 over beats from Adrian Sherwood/On U.

Sorry to derail thread.
No apologies needed!
Yes it was indeed Blue Moon the 5-1 remix - John Peel played it on one of his shows! Mine is still attached to the fanzine in mint condition in my mates garage in Hebden Bridge with my other copies (complete set) of Blue Print!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.