Kingsley Coman

Well,its still possible their intentions are to make a big profit on him,however......i've always thought any 'link' with us is pure speculation,and lazy journalism,based on Peps tenure.

Sad news. I like him.

Not sad news but very interesting....Bayern have done what was only expected, they have exercised the right to purchase him. It just remains to be seen if they are looking to sell on now to maybe us. IMO they are just looking after their own interests on the player if they want to sell and make a profit

Not sad news but very interesting....Bayern have done what was only expected, they have exercised the right to purchase him. It just remains to be seen if they are looking to sell on now to maybe us. IMO they are just looking after their own interests on the player if they want to sell and make a profit
You're talking sense

Last edited:
Sounds like we are serious about him and Sanchez. Surely that would mean the end of more than just Navas and Nolito?

Jesus, Sterling, Sane, Aguero + Coman and Sanchez. Overkill, surely?

Also, if we are ready to invest heavily in 2 forwards/wingers. What are we willing to invest in our defense and midfield? Since those 2 are much more pressing concerns.

Last edited:
Sounds like we are serious about him and Sanchez. Surely that would mean the end of more than just Navas and Nolito?

Think Coman is an alternative to Sanchez. If we're getting ST+Winger, it can be Auba/Mbappe+Coman/Sanchez. I personally prefer Coman to Sanchez, he fits perfectly to Cruyff/Pep's wing setup.
Edit: I'm almost sure Aguero won't be here next season, it would be logical to sell him now.

I'd rather want Walker in and I think he's a prick and didn't rate him until about last season. Coman can run, and, well, cross, and he's young, but 40-50m? Some thought Sterling and Sane were expensive buys, but they are far more clever and creative in their play. Not to mention we already have players like Roberts, Brahim in our books, while in general Sterling and Sane have been our better performes throughout the seasons, whereas midfield, fullback and central defense are still issues...

Also, if we are ready to invest heavily in 2 forwards/wingers. What are we willing to invest in our defense and midfield? Since those 2 are much more pressing concerns.
Whilst this is widely thought, and is continuously peddled by the media, it is somewhat of a myth. When we finished second to the dippers in 2014, we conceded 37 goals. Although we've conceded that number now, I wouldn't be surprised if we ended up conceding 40 or less. We scored 102 that season and this season, so far, we've got 65. After 34 games, in 2014, we had got almost 30 more goals. Imagine the league table if we'd scored 30 more goals this season..........

You'd assume that if Coman was brought in then we'd be shipping Aguero, Nolito and Navas. Having Coman, Sane, Sterling, Jesus, Sanchez and someone like Roberts to fill in is more than enough.

Think Coman is an alternative to Sanchez. If we're getting ST+Winger, it can be Auba/Mbappe+Coman/Sanchez. I personally prefer Coman to Sanchez, he fits perfectly to Cruyff/Pep's wing setup.
Edit: I'm almost sure Aguero won't be here next season, it would be logical to sell him now.
I prefer Coman for his speed and youth. I think Sanchez as hit his peak and has a short window while Coman is still developing while possessing that incredible speed.

Sane, Sterling, Coman is a good crew of wingers who can "blow the lid off the top" :p

But I don't like the Demichelis deal going on here though :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.