Kippax Corner

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
Thought the kippax was great, and noise does travel well there. I know it's only banter, but both sections need to join in with one another. When kippax was singing south stand level 3 coul hear it and a few joined in. When it's just the south stand it's not the same volume, Probs cos we are directly behind you.

bet hull fans didn't know what was going on in the second half with the SS and kippax corner sing off. Sounded great after a very flat first half.

bet hull fans didn't know what was going on in the second half with the SS and kippax corner sing off. Sounded great after a very flat first half.
They were looking over giving it wanker signs to the Corner at first but then realised it was aimed at the South Stand and they all sat down

Anyone who is /was taking the SS/Kippax singoff as anything other than banter needs to develop a sense of humour.
It actually increased the atmosphere and encouraged SS to prove their worth lol.

Like I said in a previous topic though, yesterday's game in the KC where many faces who font usually congregate in the KC and had come around from other sections of the stadium to see the first half action and fair play they significantly contributed to the atmosphere, even though a few seasoncard holders were pissed off having to share their designated space with many others.

This, for me, is why we have many empties in the NS as people walk around the concourse to stand with mates in The KC.

Me personally I don't mind.
I'm a ST holder in the KC and stand anyway so the more the merrier (as long as you sing Hehe)

about time !. the kippax corner haven't been signing for ages now, they've got quieter each season. would be great if they carried this on.

We're in 109 and although we've always had a bit of a small singing section (back few rows mostly), yesterday we went up a level with loads more joining in. It was great to give it to the hull fans from all sides and us Kippax-ites definitely played our part – I think we should apply for singing section status from the club. ;)

Kippax is back hello.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.