Kiss Your Hand Then Touch The Badge 3 Times

Freestyler

That's what Elano did today first half when he came over to take his first corner towards the south stand/colin bell cornerflag

he enjoyed himself today, always stuck by him, and i still will, don't sell him, great cover player if needed and capable of cemeting a starting place

He wanted it today. And the fact that he was started maybe suggests there's a light at the end of the tunnel re. his feud with Hughes. I hope so, he's certainly worth having.

tommcfc said:
the guy is class and loves the club and the city
we need players like him
not like bellamy
Bellamy's a completely different type of player.
Plus he scored two at Pompey today so he's obviously advertising his services.

This 'kiss the badge' sh!t means nothing to me.
Its performances on the pitch that matters.

Dobsy87 said:
He wanted it today. And the fact that he was started maybe suggests there's a light at the end of the tunnel re. his feud with Hughes. I hope so, he's certainly worth having.
I'd love for them to put it all behind them like professionals and let a positive Elano help us climb the league.

I don't know why, but I think he's being a bit clever. I think he knows he's on borrowed time through some poor games he's had. Obviously its not all his fault as he's had to play out of position alot of the time due to Superman, but some of his passing has been woeful to say the least.

I don't think we mean as much to him as we like to think!! He's a bit of a self publisher really, but winner when he won'ts. Doubtful he will ever regain his original performance when he first joined.

Petetheblu said:
Doubtful he will ever regain his original performance when he first joined.

Maybe he might, better quality players playing with him will help, today he did a few long passes and clever turns and touches which looked like the Elano of 2007

MCFC_Freestyler said:
Petetheblu said:
Doubtful he will ever regain his original performance when he first joined.

Maybe he might, better quality players playing with him will help, today he did a few long passes and clever turns and touches which looked like the Elano of 2007

I admit mate that he looked alot better today than he has for a LONG time. I'm glad for him, but one or two things have made me think he likes thing his way and Hughes believes in the team ethic. Played better today because Hull gave him the space to make several good passes, not a patch on Stephen Superman Ireland though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.