KKK - 150th Anniversary

If they become prominent i bet i can guess the new Daz adverts :-D

The kkk are a funny bunch, they hate everyone, espesh me as a godless Englishman. If i am honest i thought that "movement?" had pretty much died off because it was/is just daft.

Edit: i do know/knew a chap in Texas though who was kinda sympathetic to their ideals. It is that of the little englander really. The irony was he had no real understanding he should not like me so much however i was English, spoke posh = the queen to him, he bloody loved me.
Thinking the day over around him i found him a nice man who was very susceptible to right wing propaganda, still a nice man in his self, strange family really.

He was not full on pillow wearer but a texan flag god fearing type...loved his old trucks though, has a mint collection.

The article on the ABC news channel puts membership at over 3,000 - according to the Anti Defamation League in the states.

Okay. I underestimated. Compared to 1.5-4 million in the early 20th century when the population of the USA was significantly smaller, that is almost nothing. There is no Klan anymore besides the bogeyman of the past used by some.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.