knee-jerk reactions by jerks

the armchair

just read the sturridge post,its the same as big phils last week!!yes studge is/gonna be a good player but start every week?yes phil been on target lately but is he the answer?think about what youre saying,studge in for who?win one hughes in , lose one hughes out? wtf. todays starting 11 was what you people see as our strongest ned for micah,no benji or vass,elano in.yet you still come on here and critise hughes.EXPLAIN.with the exception of garido for ball team selection right.subs right.result right.{new manager not conceded at home}. get behind the team THE WHOLE TEAM.

Was in the pub with my Cockney mate whos a Celsea fan say Scholari is not the man for Chelsea...i was pissing my sides.

I implore everyone to but the Dec issue of King of The Kippax and read Alan Rowbothams 'Oh what a tangkes web we weave' article about this (and other) message boards and the knee jerk reactions they create. Some quotes I picked out.

"I spent some time going over some of the messageboards namely 'Blue Moon' and 'mancityfans.net' this was mainly to see what the "fans" were thinking of the happenings so far this season.........I was amazed at the foul and non constructive comments that were aimed at the city manager."

"What stayed with me was the nastiness of it all and that fact that if anybody posted an apposing view, especially one giving Hughes the benefit of the doubt, they were subjected to the same vile abuse.

He goes on to mention djspam/monkeyman etc

as I said it's well worth a read, especially the knee jerkers!

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
"What stayed with me was the nastiness of it all and that fact that if anybody posted an apposing view, especially one giving Hughes the benefit of the doubt, they were subjected to the same vile abuse.

I would say that those who don't want in Hughes have got equal or greater abuse. Shame that so many can't cope with someone having a different opinion to them.

moomba said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:

I would say that those who don't want in Hughes have got equal or greater abuse. Shame that so many can't cope with someone having a different opinion to them.

Either way, the personal abuse to posters and Hughes was disgusting.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Either way, the personal abuse to posters and Hughes was disgusting.

The personal abuse to anyone is disappointing, not just the people that you share a point of view with.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.