Known Issues - New Forum

No problems bud, looking back over your posts on here it sounds more like you've got a very slow PC and/or internet (very slow screen draw times). Does it have integrated graphics? You can check your internet speed here: http://www.speedtest.net/ click on the 'Begin Test' button only, some of the other links can take you all over the place.

And like magic it's fixed :) Looks like ric's tweak's have worked. Didn't think it was my pc even though it's old and slow and my speed is slow

^^LoL^^
always thought it was the site
anyway thanks again for trying to help

And like magic it's fixed :) Looks like ric's tweak's have worked. Didn't think it was my pc even though it's old and slow and my speed is slow

^^LoL^^
always thought it was the site
anyway thanks again for trying to help

Glad you got it sorted mate.

@ColinLee, blocking 3rd party cookies shouldn't be an issue but thanks for checking.

Can someone help and explain that when I try to get to the forum using my mobile while not connected to wifi, that it keeps taking me to the App Store and wants me to download ladbrookes or William hill apps?

I'm not able to see tweets that are embedded with the new media tags when I'm using tapatalk. Anyone else having this issue?

I'm not able to see tweets that are embedded with the new media tags when I'm using tapatalk. Anyone else having this issue?

Unfortunately Tapatalk doesn't support it, and as a third party app we have little control over it.

The site is now optimised for mobile anyway, so I'd recommend trying to use the site in your native mobile browser. Personally I find it much easier (and less buggy) than Tapatalk.

Can someone help and explain that when I try to get to the forum using my mobile while not connected to wifi, that it keeps taking me to the App Store and wants me to download ladbrookes or William hill apps?

Hmm, that shouldn't be happening. Do you get to see which banner ad has loaded when you return to the site?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.