Kodi (Bluemoon Build)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danamy

Can all questions, bugs and issues regarding the Kodi (Bluemoon Build) go in this thread please, it'll help to stop clogging the other thread up with users wanting other Kodi build and add-on questions answered.

Just to remind all members that anything they d/load off the forum is at their own risk and the forum takes no responsibility to any issues that may occur.

Thanks to @aguerrrroooooooooooo for his efforts

The Bluemoon Build URL: http://bluemoonwizard.site88.net

t5lo2f.jpg

Guide for installing:
It's what's known as a build with all the addons preconfigured. Yes you can get it on an android box, here's how, go into your program section and you should have a program called add-on installer, click on this. Once you're in their, go to program addons and scroll to the program fresh start, install it. Once you've done that, go back to the main menu, go to your add-on section and click on programs, then click on fresh start and say yes. It will reset your android box to the default settings, once that's done it will tell you to force close Kodi, click on close. Chances are it'll say you're using and android box so pull the power cord to close it properly.

After that, put the power cord back in and when it's finished booting, launch Kodi. Then go to your settings and click file manager, click on add source. A box will appear with two blank sections, click the top one then type the following: http://bluemoonwizard.site88.net

After that, type in the second box wizard. Once that's done go back to your home menu of Kodi, click on settings, click on addons, click install from zip file. Click on wizard and then click bluemoonwizard. This will take a couple of minutes too install. Once you've done that, go back to your main menu in Kodi, and go into your video addons, the bluemoonwizard should be there. Click on it and it should start installing, this may take a few minutes, wait until it's installed. Then it will tell you to force close Kodi, chances are again that you'll have to reboot the box by pulling the cord and putting it back in, wait for your device to boot, launch Kodi and you're done!

Sounds complicated but it's relatively easy :)

Below is a tutorial to try if anyone has any buffering issues, good luck:

Current Version 0.3.3
Devices working:
Windows
Linux
Mac
Android

Android boxes I recommend buying:
Fire Stick (If on a budget)
Fire TV
Nexus Player
Nvidia Shield TV (If finances are no problem)

Devices not fully functional:
Raspberry Pi

Current addons installed:
Add-on installer
Adrian Sports
Arnu box speedtest
Castaway
Evolve
Exodus
Fresh start
Halow TV
Maintenance tool
Money Sports
NJM Soccer
Phoenix
Salts
Sports Devil
UK Turks
Veetle
Zem TV

Installation tutorial:

How to install acestream on fire TV / firestick:

Any ideas or bugs let me know guys :)

Last edited:
Two words Agueroooooo. FUCKING BRILLIANT. Have it loaded and running on android Jarvis.
Much appreciated mate. Was looking to tidy up my beast build. This has saved one lazy bastard
a lot of time and trouble ;)

Nice work. Do you have PPP? If so I'll get this instead of what I have :)

Cheers mate.

This looks fucking awesome. How do I put it on my firestick, bear in mind I'm a bit of a Luddite when it comes to computers etc. I couldn't even programme the VCR back in the 80s.

Have just, well a week since, put spinz on my stick, imagine my joy when on the sports section it has Firstrow!
But I really have to have this build for the background which begs the question does your build have Firstrow on it?

Have just, well a week since, put spinz on my stick, imagine my joy when on the sports section it has Firstrow!
But I really have to have this build for the background which begs the question does your build have Firstrow on it?
Yes it's in castaway, also on the live sports section :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.