Kodi (Bluemoon Build)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Kodi stopped working and the BM build disappeared..............and I couldn't download Kodi to a mates new Firestick either.

Think amazon stopped the link to the kodi file? so I had to click on MORE and do it that way.

Is it that Kodi was updated that I've had to update and re download the bluemoon wizard?
Hey mate;
The version of Kodi the bluemoon build is using is 16.1 if that helps mate :)

I liked the build so much I ended up buying an android box for me tv. It's an Matricom Q2 or something. My wife likes to watch soaps but I think I'd need a UK IP to watch it. Is there a section in kodi that allows you to sling in a VPN or do I have to do something whacky through the Google play store? Exodus and Phoenix are excellent. I'm gonna be watching the Star Wars tonight on it!!

I liked the build so much I ended up buying an android box for me tv. It's an Matricom Q2 or something. My wife likes to watch soaps but I think I'd need a UK IP to watch it. Is there a section in kodi that allows you to sling in a VPN or do I have to do something whacky through the Google play store? Exodus and Phoenix are excellent. I'm gonna be watching the Star Wars tonight on it!!
Hey bud,
You have two options; one: get openvpn and get a subscription to a VPN service to someone like Nord VPN (I use these guys) or private internet access

Two: Use a proxy server; this is in the internet settings of Kodi

I'd personally recommend a VPN with Nord if your box supports openvpn mate :)

Anyone else get ghosting problems when watching premier lge pass on kodi

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Anyone else get ghosting problems when watching premier lge pass on kodi

Sorry I didn't respond mate; my tech support has been crippled while I've been on holiday, did you disable video acceleration in Kodi? For some reason this fixes issues with premier league pass :)

Sorry I didn't respond mate; my tech support has been crippled while I've been on holiday, did you disable video acceleration in Kodi? For some reason this fixes issues with premier league pass :)
Thanks for the reply mate. How do I do that ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.