Kodi (Bluemoon Build)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This looks fucking awesome. How do I put it on my firestick, bear in mind I'm a bit of a Luddite when it comes to computers etc. I couldn't even programme the VCR back in the 80s.
You have to open the door bollocked naked to the postman, then spin around on the spot three times whilst chanting "I'm a turbo tart mincer". The postman will then give you a special code word for the magical elves to come to your house and install it on your firestick.

Another couple things to add would be Clear Cache and Purge Packages just put it under addons or system. These 2 is all you need to use to get rid of the backload in your kodi especially if you have it on a tablet or fire stick if your memory isn't as good as the high spec boxes.

If you've already got an IMDB account, is there anywhere one can out that user ID like you can do on exodus so that all your movies and tv shows are already there?

Oh and is it possible to change the font colour as the white is difficult to see against the white from the picture. Sorry matey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.