Kodi (Bluemoon Build)

Status
Not open for further replies.
showbox_zpslm5euflo.jpg

starting scene from Batman v superman...just installed showbox from here and updated
Done that but I keep getting "video unavailable" when I choose something.

if your using sky BB make sure sky sense is turned off via your member page......in fact various isp's have there own version, that block "dubious" sites activated by default you either need to phone them or do it via whatever member centre you have

I do love a good cat gif haha :D

A VPN basically reroutes all your traffic through the VPN provider

With VPN
You>ISP>VPN>Internet

Without VPN
You>ISP>Internet

So a VPN doesn't enforce any blocks which allows you to access any website whether your ISP blocks that particular website or not

More info here: https://www.whatismyip.com/what-is-a-vpn/

:)
I used to live in Mossley...strangely i grew an extra limb :)
That explains it haha :)

Watching some tv shows on kodi which i recently installed on a kindle fire stick.

Having some issues with buffering. I never had this on my laptop. Is there a way of optimizing performance, or is it purely down to the fact that my laptop is more powerful than the fire stick?

I'm trying to watch games of thrones on the beast mode of Kodi but the ones I've found on Valhalla and TNPB under Pheonix are not working. Any advice on where to watch TV series

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.