Kodi (Bluemoon Build)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this on Kodi or just windows itself mate? I'm willing to help you out but if you post in the tech support section you'll likely get even more help :)
I think it is a Windows problem not kodi. The screen is locked on a black screen with cursor and reading on Microsoft website this has happened to others on Windows 10. Turning it on and off, Ctl + del+. Alt. Etc does nothing.

I think it is a Windows problem not kodi. The screen is locked on a black screen with cursor and reading on Microsoft website this has happened to others on Windows 10. Turning it on and off, Ctl + del+. Alt. Etc does nothing.
Definitely post this in the tech support forum bud, you'll likely get a lot of support in there; I'll do a bit of research bud :)

Received my nvidia shield to the other day, put Kodi on runs like a dream, very fast streaming, going to look into get IPTV for it £100 for the year, can't grumble at that just need to school the wife in how to use it, bloody useless woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.