Kodi (Bluemoon Build)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Received my nvidia shield to the other day, put Kodi on runs like a dream, very fast streaming, going to look into get IPTV for it £100 for the year, can't grumble at that just need to school the wife in how to use it, bloody useless woman.
How do you find buffering mate? Seems like a lot with firestick's here struggle with streaming and wondered if a more powerful device helps with buffering :)

How do you find buffering mate? Seems like a lot with firestick's here struggle with streaming and wondered if a more powerful device helps with buffering :)

As you know I have a Shield and buffering wise it make no difference whats so ever its all to do with the plugin the links you use and how many are using that link depending on servers at the end to. I have an apple tv 2 running 14.2 kodi if the links are fine on my Shield they also fine on my apple tv but only in sd format.

As you know I have a Shield and buffering wise it make no difference whats so ever its all to do with the plugin the links you use and how many are using that link depending on servers at the end to. I have an apple tv 2 running 14.2 kodi if the links are fine on my Shield they also fine on my apple tv but only in sd format.
Cheers was :)

I've heard there's another system coming to replace spmc by one of the original kodi developers. I find kodi fine is spmc that much better?

I've heard there's another system coming to replace spmc by one of the original kodi developers. I find kodi fine is spmc that much better?
If you're happy with Kodi mate then stick with your current setup mate; it's fine for now but spmc will gradually replace Kodi on android for me in the future :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.