Kodi (Bluemoon Build)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stream quality is the same, you get stuff like ability to chromecast, download video, no ads.

So very much hit and miss like the free one?

For example I had the bin dippers last night and it was perfect did not miss a beat. However v Southampton was a bag of shite 2nd half.

So very much hit and miss like the free one?

For example I had the bin dippers last night and it was perfect did not miss a beat. However v Southampton was a bag of shite 2nd half.

Yeah sources will still be public, mobdro just finds them all and links you to them. That is the issue i found with free stuff, one week perfect, next match nothing or buffered etc. Bloodzeed on acestream is good but if spurs are playing he will stream them before other clubs as he is a spud as an example.

Try ijk sports app off Google play, just tried it running perfect at the mo, has HQ and LQ for people with lower broadband speeds, got sky at home so no problems but I'm also trying his paid iptv package, had no problems at the mo, the ijk sports is free as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.