Kodi (Bluemoon Build)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, as Danamy will confirm, I am in the "luddite" section the same as Stony. (maybe not quite as bad as Stony as I have managed to upgrade a few times by myself)

My issue is that a few programs that people mention on here don't work on my blackbox build, so I've got used to couple of them that I get to watch my tv series on - namely SALTS TV, SALTS for movies, and Blues TV Shows.

Stuff like 123 movies, TNPB and Rockcrusher have never worked for me, why?

So if I upgrade to this build will all the best addons work?
Yes, follow the YouTube tutorial on the 1st page of this thread and get back to me :)

Hmmn, the only thing I'd recommend is a full uninstall and reinstall of Kodi :/

Ok mate thanks, will give that a try and report back. Thanks anyway for all your efforts with this, I'm sure it will be ideal for me once I'm up and running.

cheers.

Think it was my version of Kodi needed updating, I was on a criminally old one due to laziness of not updating. Will enjoy it mate, what do you recommend as the best for watching live games??
BT sport for the champions league, Valhalla and premier league pass for the premier league. NJM soccer and UK Turks are good backups as well :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.