Kodi Firestick

Extremely disappointing when it comes to live streaming football matches. had mine nearly 2 months and never found a good stream. Shadys streams on the laptop cant be beaten imo.

For films and tv shows they are excellent though.

Exactly the same as me, sopcast and shadys streams are more stable. However this weekend I installed Modbro onto my android box, this worked a lot better. Only went off a couple of times which just needed to restart stream. Picture was good too.

I've read every single word and am still undecided :). Looks like they are not all that good for live streaming.

The hardware is fine for it, just external sources may be your bottle neck. There are a lot of iptv services that are all about a tenner a month roughly that will fix that issue though.

Quite. Someone on Bluemoon should volunteer full time to write thread summaries to save the rest of us having trawl through. E.g.

Kodi: It shows footie and there's a video on page 1 showing you how it works

Talksport now: They're talking nonsense about City

United: They've got another new manager. And this time he's definitely going to be good.

Whats the last film you saw? / What are you listening to right now?: Who cares

Etihad campus /collar site: It's built

You get the picture

It's a fans forum where people share thoughts and views. Lots of people, if you don't like it and want summaries read a paper.

anyone got a decent guide for setting up kodi on a firestick?

Get on YouTube mate, step by step videos.

Agree with above. For football not great, box sets etc brilliant. You can find anything.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.