Kodi/SPMC

Hey guys.

If you already have a Trakt account; how do you sync it with Showbox/ Incursion/ whatever...?

Thanks for the help!

In settings of the plugin go to accounts then get the code from the webpage they show you and put it in.

Not quite sure what you mean.

Any plugin throws out a pin to sync to Trakt, I get that, it's the other way around I'm looking for.

Unless that's what you're saying...??!

You signed up with Trakt? If you have do as I posted earlier your saved tv show and films will be in my collection in the plugin.

If you have Terrarium tv they have the option to use Trakt as well and saving shows is a lot easier.

You signed up with Trakt? If you have do as I posted earlier your saved tv show and films will be in my collection in the plugin.

If you have Terrarium tv they have the option to use Trakt as well and saving shows is a lot easier.

I thank you for trying to help me, so I will be clearer than I was, last night, being tired...

I joined Trakt as I had 'Showbox Arize' on Kodi (but that's down at the mo). Those two are linked.

However, anything like Terrarium/ Incursion/ blahblahblah requests that you 'activate' a new Trakt account when I have one.

All I'm trying to do is use the one I have, unless I really have to make a new one...?!!

Sorry for not being more sane, last night!

A few months ago Roku hired a small team of techs to work on anti piracy. Many on fb etc were still buying them and when asking for advice i told them to stay away. The argument was nothing had happened so it's fine. My point was they need time to develop their tools, you do not hit the ground running in a brand new position at a company. This should be obvious to most people but apparently not all.

Their efforts are now paying off. All roku apps besides m3u iptv player are gone and keep getting auto removed when re-uploaded. If you have a roku then this is why you will be having trouble.

If buying a new media box i heavily suggest you avoid roku.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.