Kodi/SPMC

The list was being updated when Iooked, but all the sports channels I've tested are spot on

It loads the sport channels great but keeps cutting back to the menu after a minute or two. Maybe needs some settings changed ?

Or it doesn't like VPN ?

It loads the sport channels great but keeps cutting back to the menu after a minute or two. Maybe needs some settings changed ?

Or it doesn't like VPN ?
It's not vpn mate I've got mine on, and there is no addon settings, just check f4mtester is installed in your vid addons, it should auto install with the addon unless you already had it

It's not vpn mate I've got mine on, and there is no addon settings, just check f4mtester is installed in your vid addons, it should auto install with the addon unless you already had it

I just went back a few pages as I thought you had said something about settings in kodi 17. I followed the top tutorials vid as you suggested and everything seems to be working now.

Cheers.

I just went back a few pages as I thought you had said something about settings in kodi 17. I followed the top tutorials vid as you suggested and everything seems to be working now.

Cheers.
Oh with advanced settings? You shouldn't really need that set with a fire tv mate unless your short on ram, but if it helps keep it on, it's easily removed, one more thing you can enable if there not, go addons, my addons, then down the bottom to videoplayer input stream. Enable both options if they aren't already

Oh with advanced settings? You shouldn't really need that set with a fire tv mate unless your short on ram, but if it helps keep it on, it's easily removed, one more thing you can enable if there not, go addons, my addons, then down the bottom to videoplayer input stream. Enable both options if they aren't already

Cheers. Have done that as neither were enabled.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.