Kolasinac

Has a bit of Otamendi about him. Tough, rugged, with some speed to burn. Better footballing brain than Kolarov, better tackler, just as poor positionally, but makes up with his speed often. Similar fighter mentality. Better general ball skills and vision. Not as good of a ball crosser or shooter.

Conclusions: Maybe. If he fits into the league, he might do well, if he doesn't, might become an inferior Kolarov.

Not good enough. Started as a centre back but was moved to full back because of his pace. You can see this, as he's limited on the ball and so isn't what we need going forward. If we were looking at anyone from the Bundesliga full back wise it'd be Rodriguez for me, or even Bernat who has been left in Alaba's shadow at Bayern - but that isn't exactly a slight on anyone. Wendell could be worth a look at too.
Rodriguez, No. Overhyped. Bernat? Absolutely! That there is a footballer who happens to play left back. My kind of player.

Rodriguez, No. Overhyped. Bernat? Absolutely! That there is a footballer who happens to play left back. My kind of player.
In terms of Bundesliga left backs Rodriguez is up there, that may indicate the dearth of full backs in the league, mind. But for Bundesliga players we should be looking at would be Granit Xhaka for me, or someone in the mould of Kramer; but not him because I'm not sold, yet.

In terms of Bundesliga left backs Rodriguez is up there, that may indicate the dearth of full backs in the league, mind. But for Bundesliga players we should be looking at would be Granit Xhaka for me, or someone in the mould of Kramer; but not him because I'm not sold, yet.
Ah! Xhaka, I pinned for him all summer. Imagine Xhaks in the DM role behind a hussling Delph and Dihno. He'd be fantastic. I always tot he'd be the perfect get, if we didn't pull off the Pogba move.

Ah! Xhaka, I pinned for him all summer. Imagine Xhaks in the DM role behind a hussling Delph and Dihno. He'd be fantastic. I always tot he'd be the perfect get, if we didn't pull off the Pogba move.
Doubt there'll be room once we sign Thiago.

But if Pep screws Bayern, I doubt they'll let him take Thiago with him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.