Kompany calls on Premier League clubs to drop ticket prices

The club has always taken loyal supporters for granted, and people have always fallen away as they get older or their priorities change.

My priorities haven’t changed yet I feel detached from them to the point of fucking it off before too long.

I’ve seen numerous faces stop going because they’re priced out now. It’s heartbreaking.

great crowd yesterday and lots of noise, especially in the second half. the difference affordable tickets made was evident. There was so many young people in the crowd. not just kids with there parents, but groups of teenagers. which was brilliant to see. you never see that for league games. its mainly middle aged men that make up our premier league home crowd.

hopefully the club keep doing it. it was good not just for us, but also meant a packed away end as well.

My priorities haven’t changed yet I feel detached from them to the point of fucking it off before too long.

I’ve seen numerous faces stop going because they’re priced out now. It’s heartbreaking.

Detached from what exactly?

I agree some of the match day prices are ridiculous but the club recently built a new stand offering a significant portion of these tickets at £299 and they took an age to sell out. Bristol is dirt cheap and we are no where near selling out. That is cheap in comparison with most leisure activities and similarly priced to a non-league club.

Often in life peoples priorities/passion/interests change and when its connected to a football club people use reasons for not bothering rather than admit they wished to spend and leisure money on something different.

For some who are genuinely priced out that must be really tough and it is awful to see and I genuinely sympathise with those people. But for some its like ‘sky reds’ syndrome where they choose to spend their money differently but feel the need to justify their reasons by blaming prices etc.

Enough stupid talk. All season card holders across all clubs should agree not to attend over the same weekend......the shock waves of empty grounds would ram home the point.

It is the only way.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.