Kompany (do we need to find a replacement? )

kaz7

Pep (on Kompany): "We have to try to help him week after week to see if he can play more often. Deciding now is not the right thing."

Pep (on VK): "He is sad but he is in the best hands. He is travelling to a hospital in Spain so he can recover as soon as possible."

He's out for weeks with a knee problem according to Pep. This is really getting silly now. How can someone with a supposed concussion get a knee injury in the process.

i don't think you saw the incident with bravo. I was surprised he carried on after the collision with bravo , the way it bend.

rotten luck

Wake up and smell the coffee. I'm just stating what we need in reality
"The sooner he gets out of my club, the better" (your words). Yes, we all know that we will sooner or later have to start thinking about a replacement for Vinnie. Most of us aren't blind to the situation. But we don't have to be callous twats in the way we put it across.

ahh people clearly didn't see the incident . it was obvious he hurt his knee in addition to the head injury.

Jesus. This fella has done more for our club than most players in the last 20 years. He must be going through hell. His latest injury came about because of his commitment on the pitch. He's been so unlucky but will get through this patch, which has admittedly been as frustrating for us, the fans, as him. Obviously he will be replaced at some point but he deserves a bit of respect FFS. His wages aren't stopping us signing a replacement!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.