Kompany (do we need to find a replacement? )

If Vinny can not come back as a player. The club should ask him he wants to go for his coaching badges and do this also with Yaya. Maybe in a few years time they might make it as a duo running the 1st team.

To be honest I dont get the impression that Vinny would want to get in to coaching. I can see him being more interested in working for the UN or some humanitarian organization

Hope he plays Sunday.

He's been training with the team two weeks and the training is very intensive anyway.

Be good for him to have a run out before Spurs.

To be honest I dont get the impression that Vinny would want to get in to coaching. I can see him being more interested in working for the UN or some humanitarian organization

I think he would get his badges as he seems smart like that as he did a few degree's a couple years back to didn't he. Either way he is smart so will easily move to a top end finance firm in the city where a blue/footy fan has the power to hire, like the cricket lads i guess. That said i feel he will do more charity type stuff at some point also, he is exactly the type of person for kids to look up to as opposed to say... Rooney.

Can you imagine Rooney doing a kids assembly 'err good game it was yeah. lads did well, we got the three points err', now think how a concise well spoken Kompany would do contrasted to that hahahaha, not even close who people would want to appeal to kids.

Hope he plays Sunday.

He's been training with the team two weeks and the training is very intensive anyway.

Be good for him to have a run out before Spurs.
Great point. What a boost it would be having Vinny for the spurs game, not to mention the chance of Jesus playing too!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.