Kompany sparky's best signing by far?

colourmeblue said:
MCFCpassion said:
Kompany is by far the best signing that Hughes has ever made with any club at 6 million (I think it was 6) it was an absolute bargin.
I would go further and say hes one of the best signings by any manager in the prem in terms of value if not THE best

That is a strength of Hughes though, signing bargains/ spotting potential. Sadly, he wasn't very good when he had lots of money to spend and seemed to forget about the strategy of building a team. If QPR manage to stay up (by Bolton losing!!!!!!)then think Hughes will be able to make them a comfortable mid table team.

SB Blue said:
colourmeblue said:
MCFCpassion said:
Kompany is by far the best signing that Hughes has ever made with any club at 6 million (I think it was 6) it was an absolute bargin.
I would go further and say hes one of the best signings by any manager in the prem in terms of value if not THE best

That is a strength of Hughes though, signing bargains/ spotting potential. Sadly, he wasn't very good when he had lots of money to spend and seemed to forget about the strategy of building a team. If QPR manage to stay up (by Bolton losing!!!!!!)then think Hughes will be able to make them a comfortable mid table team.
cant disagree...hughes will always be a nearly man for me

Was Kompany one of the players scouted by Graham Carr? The guy Hughes sacked and who is now doing a terrific job with Newcastle.

StMark's said:
Was Kompany one of the players scouted by Graham Carr? The guy Hughes sacked and who is now doing a terrific job with Newcastle.

Nope it was Mike Rigg who scouted Kompany. Graham Carr got replaced when Hughes was appointed our Manager.

Graham Carr scouted Samaras, Sibierski, Sommeil but suggested Papiss Cisse when he was 20 (2005) to Pearce but didn't decide to buy him

MCC said:
Hughes signed, Vinny, Zabba, Lescott and NDJ. All good players but Mancini turned Vinny into a CB and he has been amazing ever since.

The same Vinny that Hamburg signed to replace DVB??

Lets not let facts get in the way eh.......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.