Kondogbia

Kondogbia’s agent Jonathan Benbaron: "In addition to interest from Inter for Geoffrey, there’s also Juve, MCFC & Real Madrid.

BlueKlaude said:
Kondogbia’s agent Jonathan Benbaron: "In addition to interest from Inter for Geoffrey, there’s also Juve, MCFC & Real Madrid.
No surprise to see Juve In ther given the liklihood that Pogba will leave, I think this window will be a case of who holds their nerve longest.

If we don't sign Pogba, then go for Kondogbia. He's not mature enough just yet but he'll improve fast I believe as he has had in Monaco (just imagine how much he'll progress with the likes of Yaya or Fernandinho in the team and the level of BPL). When he's matured, we should sell yaya

If we don't sign Pogba, then go for Kondogbia. He's not mature enough just yet but he'll improve fast I believe as he has had in Monaco (just imagine how much he'll progress with the likes of Yaya or Fernandinho in the team and the level of BPL). When he's matured, we should sell yaya
I dream of a Kondogbia-pogba partnership

I dream of a Kondogbia-pogba partnership
It can become a strong partnership. But still, we already have 3 CM/CDM. We should give Fernando 1 more season at least. Also, it seems that we will keep Yaya and hope that he'll be back at his level (if not, I hope we'll sell him with all the respect to him for what he has done playing for CIty).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.