Kyle Walker - 2017/2018 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love him. I defended this signing throughout summer, both on here and to opposition fans. Fantastic player, but also a character which we've lacked. He has that drive to win and look out for his teammates. When the Watford player clattered through KDB, Walker was straight over to have his say. Some backbone.

He just looks like a proper bloke playing football. Got everything you would want in a modern defender, size, strength, pace, aggression and despite what Gary Lineker thinks, no shortage of skill. Come to think of it, he's got everything you would want from a defender in any era! Great buy.

So far he looks like he's going to be a top signing. I've been impressed with him. Adding him & Mendy has made the he team much more direct going forward.

Quietly going about his work, excellent signing and has gelled so quickly with the rest of the squad.

Far better than I ever gave him credit for.

I have to hold my hands up as I put him in a bracket with Theo Walcott, in that he only made it as a pro due to his sheer pace.

However, watching him slot seamlessly into out squad and perform like he has done has well and truly proved me wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.