Kyle Walker - 2017/2018 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the first goal on Saturday, he was easily 25 yards behind the ball when Stoke gave up possession, his sprint to overlap on Kevin was something to behold, it made that goal in my opinion.

I'm sure before Kyle joined city 99% on here (including myself) thought he was hugely over rated, obviously because we didn't watch him week in week out. I can't believe how good he is, to settle in to the side as effortlessly as he has as well is amazing.

We were blessed with Zaba through his prime years a few years back but I think Walker is even a notch above. I love him he's my favourite city player at the moment. Easily the best RB in the league.

I always rated Walker! I still think he can come into trouble against fast tricky wingers but he's defo best in the prem.

He’s along way from being my favorite player, but I have agree he is a lot better then I first thought, probably the quickest full back we’ve ever had.
It’s only when a player plays for the club you support that you truly dissect the performance of a player.
Gaz Baz is a good example of this. It’s only when Gaz has played for your club that you get what all the fuss is about.

I always rated Walker! I still think he can come into trouble against fast tricky wingers but he's defo best in the prem.
He was destroyed by Bernard v Shakhtar. Thankfully that has been an exception rather than the norm, but it will be interesting to see his performance level tonight.

Much better than I thought and can see why we paid the money.
He looks like he's happy to be at city which makes it even better.
Looking forward to a lung-busting run followed by a net-busting shot and fantastic goal celebration a la Zabba.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.