Kyle Walker - 2017/2018 Performances

Discussion in 'Player Performances' started by Clercqs, 21 Jul 2017.

Tags:
  1. Manc in London

Manc in London

Not sure it's fair to say he was poor against Shakhtar as he regularly out-numbered when defending.

He has arguably been our weakest player in one or two games but has not performed below 7/10, imo.

2. 01cravend

01cravend

Needs a rest imo

3. EL APACHE TEVEZ

EL APACHE TEVEZ

He's not the only one who needs a rest Dav,Leroy,ferna and kev.

4. oldius

oldius

The nanagers who regularly talk about tired players, create a culture of underperformance IMO.

There's an opportunity to give some players game time this week, so let's talk about that as a club, using it as a positive opportunity rather than a negative situation that must be dealt with.

5. ono

ono

Maybe but even in his one vs one battles with Bernard, he got tore a new one. I actually think he's been fairly average all season or at least his start has been over exaggerated. His athleticism is great, but he's had a few mediocre performances and he has a few brain farts. I think Danilo should be given a few games to stake a claim.

6. Esteban de la Sexface

Esteban de la Sexface

He's a fucking unit. Proper tough player. The amount of times other lads run into him and just fall over is ridiculous. His attacking tactic is hoping the opposing defender clatters in or gets tight. Bang. Gone. Great addition.

7. City_Sean

City_Sean

Recharge his batteries and he'll start flying again. Looks understandably jaded, though thats because he's up and down all game.

8. Goater=Legend

Goater=Legend

Think Danilo should play the next two games, give Walker a rest.

9. ManCityX

ManCityX

I don't think you could possibly be more wrong, and this is coming from someone who's been to almost every game this season.

He's had an extremely accomplished start and I don't think we've even conceded a goal which came from a play down his side. In fact, the opposition usually try to play down our left because they know we're much stronger with Walker on the right.

He's the best full back in the division.

10. domalino

domalino

Definitely. Walker has played 10 games straight now.