Kyle Walker - 2017/2018 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep should have rotated him more, especially with a decent backup in Danilo warming the bench on most days. Injuries are inevitable if players are made to play 90 minutes each game.

Pep should have rotated him more, especially with a decent backup in Danilo warming the bench on most days. Injuries are inevitable if players are made to play 90 minutes each game.

Disagree. It’s better not to assume injuries might occur. just play and get the maximum time before it happens bc an injury will come regardless.why guess

Disagree. It’s better not to assume injuries might occur. just play and get the maximum time before it happens bc an injury will come regardless.why guess

You are referring to impact injuries which are not under Pep and his medical staff's control. Pep himself has admitted the injuries to Stones and Kyle Walker have been due to being overplayed and fixture congestion. He could certainly have prevented both injuries, but Stones had no backup, so he did not have a choice but to play him. Walker's case is different though.

He has got more in him to i think, watch this space next season. I fully acknowledge he is playing at a supreme level already but i do think he has another 10% in him. He is primed right now i think to have some sort of other worldly season next year or even second half of this season.

Please take my comment as a compliment to him also, i am defo talking about fractions here you must understand so don't kill me hehe. For someone i can see as being simple the outright best (Zabba 2011-2013 if not better), i can see more coming.

I think he can improve in the attacking department a little but that has definitely been effected by Mendy’s absence.

He is 27 and entering his prime.

I attribute his latest brain farts and slips to fatigue as he has played almost every game.

Hopefully he is back soon!!

Why is this funny?

Coz when other teams do it to us all I read here are folks whining and calling them cheating ****s for wasting time.

Either we accept this is a part of the game and everyone does it, or we condemn everyone who does it.

Personally, I've never whined about time wasting. I think it's silly. So I'm within my rights to find this funny.

The question then is this.... Is there a double standard from some of our fans?

P.S Andouble...this isn't specifically about you. Just quoting the post that has the video.

Unless that is, the " they are ****s for wasting time" syndrome applies to you :)

spot on Dax, double standards indeed exist

But then you have people like mossideblue and bill who have a fancy wobble if anyone is rotated as they think we should always play our strongest side.

But then you have people like mossideblue and bill who have a fancy wobble if anyone is rotated as they think we should always play our strongest side.

Why shouldn’t you? You’re the best manager in the world and the players want to play....also you want to win trophies....at what point does guessing when injuries might occur come in to play? You don’t have time to factor that imo.

Why shouldn’t you? You’re the best manager in the world and the players want to play....also you want to win trophies....at what point does guessing when injuries might occur come in to play? You don’t have time to factor that imo.
Soft muscle injuries once players go into the red zone.

46% rise in them in December from November across the league.

It’s physiology. Listen to Pep talk to the beeb after the Watford game. He’s screaming it and he does factor it in. That’s why we have a huge sports science department and they have their bloods and other things taken daily.

Soft muscle injuries once players go into the red zone.

46% rise in them in December from November across the league.

It’s physiology. Listen to Pep talk to the beeb after the Watford game. He’s screaming it and he does factor it in. That’s why we have a huge sports science department and they have their bloods and other things taken daily.

That’s a great post. I’m looking for feedback and I got some. Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.