Kyle Walker - 2017/2018 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is this funny?

Coz when other teams do it to us all I read here are folks whining and calling them cheating ****s for wasting time.

Either we accept this is a part of the game and everyone does it, or we condemn everyone who does it.

Personally, I've never whined about time wasting. I think it's silly. So I'm within my rights to find this funny.

The question then is this.... Is there a double standard from some of our fans?

P.S Andouble...this isn't specifically about you. Just quoting the post that has the video.

Unless that is, the " they are ****s for wasting time" syndrome applies to you :)

You don't find that funny? Monty Pythonesque if you ask me.

As for complaining about time wasting, everyone does it when they have a lead late in a game, understandably so. It's when it happens from the first minute of the game that it grates.

spot on Dax, double standards indeed exist

Hardly breaking news, is it?

The fact that Walker is here and has almost unanimously won everyone's backing when so many were against the signing and had at least a mild disliking for the bloke (myself included) just goes to show how quickly opinions change.

Check out the way Zaha gets roundly condemned by many of us but we'll stand by Sterling when their legs turn to jelly as they get into the penalty area.

Double standards and blinkered perspectives are part of the tribalism of supporting a football club and I'd seriously question the level of passion within any supporter who doesn't occasionally succumb to such trivial hypocrisy.

It's a funny fucking clip.

Hardly breaking news, is it?

The fact that Walker is here and has almost unanimously won everyone's backing when so many were against the signing and had at least a mild disliking for the bloke (myself included) just goes to show how quickly opinions change.

Check out the way Zaha gets roundly condemned by many of us but we'll stand by Sterling when their legs turn to jelly as they get into the penalty area.

Double standards and blinkered perspectives are part of the tribalism of supporting a football club and I'd seriously question the level of passion within any supporter who doesn't occasionally succumb to such trivial hypocrisy.

It's a funny fucking clip.
I'm a robot. Of course on its face it's funny. But the double standard irks me.

You don't find that funny? Monty Pythonesque if you ask me.

As for complaining about time wasting, everyone does it when they have a lead late in a game, understandably so. It's when it happens from the first minute of the game that it grates.
I do find it funny. I think said as much.

Love that clip. Nearly as enjoyable as Bernardo Silva and Sterling playing one-twos off Ashley Young's legs for the last few minutes of the derby.

Must admit, I was sceptical about signing Walker at the time but he's proved me completely wrong. He's been absolutely brilliant. That clip is the icing on the cake.

Did we get confirmation whether he is seriously injured or not?

Will here tonight at Peps presser.

Was still limping noticeably after the match had finished.

Lets hope it is just some tightness in the groin but I suspect he might not be available for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.