Kyle Walker - 2017/2018 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
The goal was down to Walker , but where was his team mate to cover his error , ive seen Walker countless times this season bail out mistakes from our central defenders so to criticise Walker for last night would be wrong , the whole defence was culpable , 99% of the time either a fellow defender or goalkeeper saves the day , dont think Pep will be hammering Walker over this.

So what was the story in the end, did he comment on this? Was it a slip as some have suggested or did he simply misjudge the situation? I didn't see a slip but a strange occurrence nevertheless. Dominating the 2nd half with a man down and undone by one error, football

Goal was Walkers fault. But these errors from Walker Stones or Kompany seem to creep in more when they don't have Eddy in net. Bravo has them nervy I reckon.

Mistakes happen and Walker will learn from making that mistake. To be honest i am pleased he made it in this FA Cup game rather than the league cup final, or a champions league tie where it would have cost us losing a tie or not going through etc

Just seen Walker's interview with Sky and now worried he is going to get carried away on Sunday and become a headless chicken trying to 'get one over' Arsenal for Spurs!

Somebody please tell him he plays for City now, not Spurs.

So what was the story in the end, did he comment on this? Was it a slip as some have suggested or did he simply misjudge the situation? I didn't see a slip but a strange occurrence nevertheless. Dominating the 2nd half with a man down and undone by one error, football
There was no slip. The guy next to him was offside. So that guy couldn't go for the ball unless Walker controlled it.

Unbeknownst to Walker, Griggs who wasn't offside and who was attentive, could go for the ball and did.
By the time Walker figured it out, he was behind the ball.

It was a show of overconfidence (perhaps even arrogance) on his part. He showed little regard for all the likely possibilities if he lost the ball in that area. He did and we paid for it.

Wow, that's a helluva an error. No excuse, would conur that it was arrogance/overconfidence there. At this level, it's all about the details

Goal was Walkers fault. But these errors from Walker Stones or Kompany seem to creep in more when they don't have Eddy in net. Bravo has them nervy I reckon.
That's just your bias showing. There is no evidence backing up this belief.

Errors from Walker, Stones, Otamendi, Kompany have come as often when Eddy was the Goalie as they have with Bravo.

That's just your bias showing. There is no evidence backing up this belief.

Errors from Walker, Stones, Otamendi, Kompany have come as often when Eddy was the Goalie as they have with Bravo.

Just thinking the same thing. Not Bravo's fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.