Kyle Walker - 2017/2018 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today it was Kyle. Another day it will be Vinny, another Fernandinho etc etc etc.

It's the one negative of the way we play and i'm surprised that many still dont get it?

A pass has too be found, even under severe pressure and 99% of the time virtually every player finds it but now and then they dont as seen with Kyle today, Vinny on Thursday against Arsenal and you can take virtually any game this season and pick a player who gives it away a few times.

Today it was Kyle. Another day it will be Vinny, another Fernandinho etc etc etc.

It's the one negative of the way we play and i'm surprised that many still dont get it?

A pass has too be found, even under severe pressure and 99% of the time virtually every player finds it but now and then they dont as seen with Kyle today, Vinny on Thursday against Arsenal and you can take virtually any game this season and pick a player who gives it away a few times.
You're wrong mate. No one's digging him out.

You're wrong mate. No one's digging him out.

Maybe no one is digging him out so to speak but i stand by what i've just said.

More folk have to see that for the 99% of brilliance we see every week under Pep, there will always be a 1% that is a direct result of his tactics and players losing the ball cheaply is one of them because he will not allow them to just get rid, especially the defenders.

Not at his best but they must be feeling the strain of this week, not just the physicality of it but the mental side too.

Imagine that, having a poor game and we still didn't look like conceding at any point. Shows how high our standards are and how good our team is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.