Kyle Walker - 2017/2018 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, Danilo at RB is rare to see. I am not convinced by Danilo, think we should improve on him in the summer. Maybe bring Maffeo back.

I prefer to see players given the opportunity to perform in a settled position before judging them fully. Precious little evidence to suggest Maffeo is an improvement on Danilo, though I can understand dispensing with his services if freeing up a 'foreign' spot is required. Always think it's prudent to wait until the dust settles on the full season before deciding what is still needed and who is incapable of helping us attain our objectives.

Great vs the smaller teams in the Prem or when dominating but suspect vs teams who attack. Pretty much what we always knew about him

No control, no composure, all grit and drive. His ability to speak and how he sounds appear to be an accurate reflection of the quality of his footballing brain.

Some Spurs fans believed this for a long time.

I hope Pep can improve his football IQ.

Poor decision making, poor passing too. Not sure he's all that tbh, didn't rate him at Spurs but his pace is second to none. Replaceable....

Was a tank for the first 3/4 of the season.

Poor lately, but has not been helped by having Mendy out all season and Delph being injured quite a bit in 2018.

He has had to play so many games because of it with Danilo having to fill in at left back.

Replaceable? Please.

Best in the world.

Guys played way too much this season, a player that explosive needs a rest now and again. With Mendy back I expect he will be able to rotate with Dani more.

Was a tank for the first 3/4 of the season.

Poor lately, but has not been helped by having Mendy out all season and Delph being injured quite a bit in 2018.

He has had to play so many games because of it with Danilo having to fill in at left back.

Well but that's not the point I feel.
He is always working hard, physicality and energy is not the problem.

His ball control just isn't good enough. He offers nothing in the build-up.
When he rushes into some free space he has no idea what to do next, stops and passes back or sideways.
That's what he is. Good enough against most PL sides.
Better sides exactly know him and are happy to see him on the ball in our build-up, sadly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.