Kyle Walker - 2017/2018 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still holding out for him,but I'm beginning to detect a few Kolarov flicks coming into his game,trying to be a fancy Dan,hope he is mentally prepared for the stick he will get Saturday as well

Has a great season until April bar one game or two, starting virtually every game = best right back in the league

Has a bad week finally after months and months of being top class= no longer good enough, over rated.

LOL

This forum is too much sometimes

Has a great season until April bar one game or two, starting virtually every game = best right back in the league

Has a bad week finally after months and months of being top class= no longer good enough, over rated.

LOL

Thank you Easy for a sensible post. Obviously having watched City and football for nearly 50 years I accept that I can’t know half as much as the experts on here who I assume must just be waiting for the call from Pep or any other top manager to assist them.
Bloody hell thiugh the guy had given his all and had a great season. Sure he does have things that he can improve on - I can see that but what do you want to do- spend another £50 million on domeone who in 6 months time the know alls will be saying doesn’t score the 15 goals a season we expect from a full back.
After this last week I’m tired of all this negativity- by all means analyse but give a player s chance

LOL

Agreed. Has made a massive difference to our play after 2 seasons too many of Sagna and Zabba (love you Zab). Had a couple of wobbles and suddenly he's the new weakest link.

He's got some Wayne Bridge about him at the moment. I sincerely hope he gains some confidence over the summer.
Probably not with the shower of shit England will be at the world cup. Be best off feigning an injury and staying all summer with Pep.

LOL

I wonder how some blues get around with their knees jerking left right and centre. The lad has been quality for us.

Thank you Easy for a sensible post. Obviously having watched City and football for nearly 50 years I accept that I can’t know half as much as the experts on here who I assume must just be waiting for the call from Pep or any other top manager to assist them.
Bloody hell thiugh the guy had given his all and had a great season. Sure he does have things that he can improve on - I can see that but what do you want to do- spend another £50 million on domeone who in 6 months time the know alls will be saying doesn’t score the 15 goals a season we expect from a full back.
After this last week I’m tired of all this negativity- by all means analyse but give a player s chance

Exactly. He has been a great value. Much better than expected. He is soon 28 and will continue to improve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.