Kyle Walker accused by Pochettino

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot, 22 Oct 2017.

1. SWP's back

SWP's back

Then it’s not a private conversation.

It’s also totally useless having his own assistant there unless Walker had his own witness as well.

2. Machiavelli

Machiavelli

Gilluminati Slayer
    Finishing 3rd in a two horse race is quite an achievement.

3. Bentheblue

Bentheblue

I thought the same, how can it be a private conversation if there is a witness present.
    Walker seems to have played it by the book and is being called for it.

4. taleofbluehalves

taleofbluehalves

So what does Poch think happens when Spurs want a player? Presumably the player goes to the manager and then the deal is agreed. All pretty hypocritical really.

The big issue is that they can’t keep their best players, like City or Utd can. For those reasons it will always be difficult for Spurs to win the league. He’ll be off too I’d suggest.

5. Trevor Morley's Tache

Trevor Morley's Tache

Doing stuff
    I wonder what he would say if Kane went behind his back to sort out a move to RM of PSG?

Pooch to the Rag's; nailed on!

6. mixer

mixer

Poch is a bit of a whinge bag there doing well to keep the players they have seen as tight arse levy is paying them peanuts conpared to other clubs.

7. Here's his greatest contribution to English football

8. FantasyIreland

FantasyIreland

I haven't pal but he doesn't appear to be doing himself any favours of late,he's coming across as a proper dick.

Certainly a candidate for the Rag job.

9. Thekinkygoat

Thekinkygoat

Nasty little gerbil.

10. jimmygrimblesboots

jimmygrimblesboots

The Argie dwarf has an inferiority complex regarding Pep , absolutely no doubt about it , he was in Pep's shadow at Espanyol and now he cannot compete with Pep at Spuds ,and he had better get used to losing his best players , because levy will sell anything and everything at a price. Not sure what Walker did wrong he gave the dwarf plenty of notice that he intends to leave small time Spuds for another club that wins trophies , has a manager in Guardiola who has track record of winning trophies , and will probably double his wages. Or he could have stayed at Spuds who's holy grail is finishing above the Goons , and winning an FA Cup when the year ends in the number one , managed by a bitter f*cker who has never and will never win anything at all .