Kyle Walker accused by Pochettino

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot, 22 Oct 2017.

1. Blue Coop

Blue Coop

Hope he carries on moaning all season, the little bitch.

2. gkmcfc

gkmcfc

Make no mistake, Spurs are and have been for much longer than City, a rich club. Sick of whingers like him and even some of their support going on about us when there's nothing stopping them from doing the same. They've got 2 years at best to win something meaningful otherwise watch the unrest unfurl

3. Citizen in Pakistan

Citizen in Pakistan

i used to admire poch but he is coming of like a wanker in recent times, probably going to his agent first would have been more respectful according to his logic

4. Bill

Bill

old fuddy duddy who can't work this shit yet.
    so rag bound then :)

5. He's a wanker and probably wears a full kit for training, has full kit for jamas at bed time and has one of those kit things dangling from his rear view mirror.

Bitter fucking wanker.

6. ninjamonkey

ninjamonkey

I've constantly said since he was at Southampton that he's the best young manager we've seen in this league for a long time, however, he's gradually progressing into such a detestable man. Needs to have a bit of class

7. roj

roj

meh, this is the world we live in. The media is part of the game. Books, papers, internet, whatever. Everyone chooses to play it their own way. Personally I’m glad our club and staff don’t dabble as much as others.

8. Chi-town blues

Chi-town blues

Top .
    Someone needs to tweet this.

9. Leave him to it, it'll eat him up from the inside out. It takes a while to manifest itself but it's beautiful to watch once it sets in.

10. Bluemanc100

Bluemanc100

RKAM
    Nothing surprises me with this wanker... We need to put them to the sword when we play them...

Such a smacked-arse