Kyle Walker accused by Pochettino

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot, 22 Oct 2017.

1. domalino

domalino

And only a year older.

Pep had won 21 trophies inc 6 league titles and the champions league twice by the time he was Pochettino's age.

Pochettino remains empty handed despite his "genius" as Sky Sports called it.

2. City_Sean

City_Sean

I've no time for him. A mard arse who speaks a lot despite his best feat being finishing third in a two horse title race.

3. ChicagoBlue

ChicagoBlue

As Pep says constantly, you are nothing until you win titles. Walker felt like he wanted some of that, and didn’t think it was coming at Spurs for him. Told Poch, but now Poch is showing his lack of class by whining about Walkers professional approach to it all.

Here’s hoping Walker gets his Champions medal this season and tweets it out to Poch! Oh wait, Walker has too much class for that, because he does things the correct way!

4. BJL_City

BJL_City

Spurs have blown 2 titles in the past 2 seasons, and already Poch despite his team doing well is bitching and whinging unnecessarily. Think Pep will psych him out by season's end. Why we are talking about this when they've just drawn at the Bernabeu and thrashed Liverpool I don't know, shows what he's made of and at some point it will rub off on his players and they will blow it. He should have just kept quiet and let the on-pitch antics do the talking.

5. bobmcfc

bobmcfc

First thing I thought too, aren’t private conversation supposed to be errr.. private ?

What a little weasel

6. SWP's back

SWP's back

Ahem..... ;-)

Maybe now but he was a bit of a nobber once towards us.

7. bobmcfc

bobmcfc

I remember Rogers spouting off regularly and Being a knob in general when Liverpool were our season rivals, he’ll soon slither away in the same way and a new knobhead will Pop up

8. bluemoonmatt

bluemoonmatt

Pharmacist ;-)
    Always the bridesmaid

9. trevorriley

trevorriley

oh shit ive just sold a player who is now playing even better and going to win more trophies than me....

10. bugsyblue

bugsyblue

Can see it getting a bit tasty when we face Spurs!